Welcome to The Carol Allen School of Dancing
It is with great sadness and regret that we have to inform you of the death of Carol Allen who passed away peacefully on Saturday 8th June 2019. Carol founded and managed the school since 1962 and will sorely be missed by all who knew her. The Welwyn Hatfield Times have published a touching tribute to her.
We believe it would have been Carol’s wish that we carry on with lessons as normal, which we are determined to do in her honour.
Our thoughts are with her husband Graham, daughter Andree and other members of the family at this sad and difficult time.
A collection has been taken in her memory, and online donations can be made here. So far we have raised over £150 for the Elsie Ever After charity – thank you.
Miss Jean, Miss Maria and Miss Lisa
We have some great new classes starting in September 2019, including
- Kinderdance for 3 year olds
- Beginners tap for 5 year olds
- Streetdance for 9-12 year olds
- Monday 9th September – Thursday 12th December
- Half -term break Monday 21st October – Friday 1st November [Note – this is a 2 week break]
- Monday 6th January 2020